Terms of reservation
We rent towels for 5 euros per towel, but we suggest you bring your own towel and swimsuit. The person reserving the ferry is responsible for their entourage during the entire time of reservation.
We retain the right to end the cruise of any person that endangers his or her safety or the safety of others. We also retain the right to cancel a reservation due to circumstances with the weather.
Stupid actions cause stupid bills! All equipment must be in the same condition as before the event. Broken or lost items or equipment will be billed separately after the reservation. Urinating is forbidden everywhere except the two toilets marked “WC”.
Our personnel is not only present to look after things, but want to make sure that you enjoy your stay on our sauna-ferry. We encourage the use of common sense. This makes our job much easier and also your stay on SummerSauna more enjoyable! This way we can all remain happy both during your stay and after.
Insurance & safety
Insurance & safety
The SummerSauna sauna-ferry is insured, but not liability insured on behalf of the customer, only on behalf of the crew. The person reserving the ferry is responsible for their entourage during the entire time of reservation.
SummerSauna is a CE-marked, fully inspected vessel that meets all the requirements set by the Finnish maritime authorities. The ferry is equipped according to the instructions of the Finnish Environment Institute and our personnel are experienced seafarers with first aid training.
Reservation & cancellations
- When the reservation is confirmed we charge 50% of the price in advance.
- The reservation must be paid in full 5 days before the reservation.
- The reservation must be paid in full immediately if the ferry is reserved for a time less than 5 days from the time of reservation.
- Cancellation +31 days before reservation = 0% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation 21-30 days before reservation = 20% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation 11-20 days before reservation = 40% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation 6-10 days before reservation = 60% of the agreed price
- Cancellation 0-5 days before reservation = 100% of the agreed price.